Thursday, September 28, 2017

Letter to a Refugee

Frimley School.
Frimley Road,
Frimley.
4120

20th August 2017

Welcome to New Zealand. New Zealand citizens appreciate you travelling to New Zealand.
It’s quite an experience. Our population is 4,604,871 citizens. We also have over 750 refugees every year.
New Zealand would be delightful and appreciate you travelling to our country.

I would be interested to introduce myself, my name is Fletcher. I’m a year 6 turning year 7
I’m going to Heretaunga Intermediate. In Heretaunga Intermediate when your turning
Year 9  you leave intermediate. I probably think there,s 350 or 500 students in heretaunga.
Heretaunga Intermediate is an exciting intermediate school.
All the year 6 visit Heretaunga Intermediate school.
6 hour 3 minutes visiting Heretaunga, It’s exciting doing different subjects.
Science experiments are one subject I thought  I’ll get quadriplegia by
Doing the science wrong. Apparently the science experiments were
Eazy. Exploding little container plastics. The teacher demonstrated the
Exploding plastics container for 1 minute. At heretaunga you get
15 minutes and 30 minutes brack.

All New Zealand citizens has serious concerns about of our population has 750 refugees.
Welcome to New Zealand.

By Fletcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment